Sunday, August 1, 2010

We're Back!

After a break spending time with family and friends, I have returned "home" in Ottawa to continue collecting data. The warm water I was hoping to collect data from seems to have backed off a bit, but I am crossing my fingers that the upcoming hot weather will bring the temperatures back up again. I will also be juggling a bit of writing in between field days, as I recently had a manuscript accepted into the Journal of Fish Biology and am working on a review paper.

My idea of a break from catching and researching muskies...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sean, can't wait to read it. Nice fish too. Good to hear we'll be able to read your blog entries again...very entertaining and informative.

    Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have ya back to "work"! Haha. Keep up the good work, Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back at "work"! Keep it up, Sean. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete