Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Major Bummer Update

Online tracking tells me the samples are en route to Illinois. Hopefully the samples arrive today and I can begin working tomorrow. Only until I process the samples will I know whether the plasma has been compromised or not.

If you've got fingers and toes, cross them for me. Wood nearby? I'd appreciate a couple knocks on it in my honor.

Apparently the online tracking system lied. It's a day later and the package is STILL in Memphis, Tennessee. I was told last night that the package would be shipped today and yet it has not. US Fish and Wildlife approved it, but FedEx must be having fun flinging poop around their warehouse because it's still not in the air! Looks like tomorrow will be the day, or maybe the next day, or maybe the next day after that, or maybe never! YAY FOR FEDEX!

1 comment: