Monday, June 28, 2010

Hybrid!

We are trying to attach a final accelerometer (one that was accidentally removed) onto one more fish and came very close to completing our task today. It wasn't until I had the fish alongside the boat that I realized we weren't going to be victorious just yet. I stared down at a beautiful tiger muskie (hybrid northern pike x muskellunge) of 33 inches. This was a first for me, and although we could not use it in our study I was thrilled nonetheless.

A nice gift after beginning my day by finding four Rubbermaids had toppled onto about 12 of my personal and project rods, including a brand new St. Croix Legend that my girlfriend won in a raffle on Saturday (see previous blog post). Fortunately, only one rod was broken, and not the Legend. In fact, the new rod bagged today's tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment